Tell Your Story
This section is for young people to tell their story. You can find out what other people’s opinions on safety are and learn from other people’s personal experiences.
Click on any of the stories below to read more!
- My Youth Conference
- Best of Friends
- My experience of anger
- Young People's Internet safety resources
- Liam's Cycling Safety Story
- JC's Time on The SELF Project
- AC's Time on The SELF Project
- LS' Time on The SELF Project
- JS' Time on The SELF Project
- 'Be Careful with Candles' Christmas Safety Poem by Matthew
- 'You are a Flower' Growing Up Poem by Laura
If you have a safety story to tell, we want to hear it! It could be an example of something that has happened to you in the past and what you have learnt from the experience. You could share your top tips that have helped you to stay safe, or ask any questions you have about safety. Keep checking back on this page – they may even be added for other young people to read and learn from!
You can get in touch with us by emailing, phoning or writing to Autism NI using the details below:
Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Tel: 028 9040 1729 option 2